Tuesday, 24 January 2017

Toesday

Brown furry toesies with golden bits; Sampo is a tart!

5 comments:

Lone Star Cats said...

Pawsome toesies!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Those
are fabulous
toes.

Katnip Lounge said...

you know what those toes need? a hand to squeeze 'em!

Eastside Cats said...

Why is Sampo a tart?
Do you know that I like to hold kitties paws up to my cheek, to feel the pads and that kneading action? LOVE IT!

When the cat is away said...

Wether he's a tart depends on if he lets Äiti touch these footies, hehehehe. Mom knows that there's a 75% chance that she is NOT aloud to touch our feet, but she still tries to check if today is one of those 25% days... She gets our answer very fast though, so she doesn't need to keep wondering. :D